Lollipop Sales By Latinos in Action

Daniela Miron is selling some lollipops to Nicolas Savinovich for Latinos in Action

Sofia Fernandez and Anna Algazi

Falcons in Latinos in Action have sold a huge amount of lollipops these past two weeks. All the money that is earned is sent to purchase bikes and helmets for kids around Broward County that do not have any way to get to school.

Students in Latinos in Action have been selling the lollipops at the price of $0.50 per lollipop. To earn enough money for all the bikes and helmets, they are planning on selling around 300 packs of lollipops or 7200 lollipops to students and staff around the school.

“We’ve been selling the lollipops by asking people or sometimes people come up to us and ask for one.” Says Latinos In Action student Catalina Villasmil

Not only were the lollipops helping the kids that needed bikes and helmets, it also helped bring a little bit of joy with a piece of candy to Falcon Cove students in between classes. Lollipops are a great way to brighten peoples day.

“In my opinion, selling lollipops is a good cause to help brighten a kids day. By collecting this money, people who buy them get to have a sweet candy for a reasonable price.” Says Latinos In Action member Daniela Miron “As well as earning the money for kids who cannot afford bikes and helmets. Helping these kids out can put a smile on their faces and overall just make them happy!”